link to full website:
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Crownsville's faithful concrete crew
fine volunteers at the crownsville assembly hall of Jehovah's
witnesses. Much concrete has been poured and finished from feb. 09
through june 09. As beautiful as the concrete work is, it pales in
comparison to the beauty of the volunteers and all their fine work.
Thank you for the privilege of being part of such a wonderful project!
Posted by ..... at 2:44 PM
- Crownsville's faithful concrete crew
- Some concrete steps would be helpful
- A rockin walk at the ROCK Ranch
- where we came from and where we're going
- Working for free!
- White Concrete Countertops
- More pervious
- Previous concrete in Fayetteville
- Ashler slate stamping
- Stamping job completed a few months ago
- Big stamped cobble stone
- Concrete steps with notch detail
- ▼ June (12)