Matt is a bit tired. We teamed up with some other concrete crews and other volunteers and have poured 1000 yards in four Saturdays. You couldn't pay us to work this hard yet it's more fun than making money. The parking lot looks great. Nicely edged and broomed. We placed 30-40% with a truss screed, the rest was placed with handheld vibratory screeds. It was nicely graded and formed so everything is nice and flat. All saw cut with soft cut saws the same day. I think everyone involved was pretty proud of it.
link to full website:
- Crownsville's faithful concrete crew
- Some concrete steps would be helpful
- A rockin walk at the ROCK Ranch
- where we came from and where we're going
- Working for free!
- White Concrete Countertops
- More pervious
- Previous concrete in Fayetteville
- Ashler slate stamping
- Stamping job completed a few months ago
- Big stamped cobble stone
- Concrete steps with notch detail
- ▼ June (12)